Re: Introducing Jaws Scripts for Peachtree Complete Accounting, and Seeking Testers

Tim McNulty <timinco77@...>

Yes Peter!  Finally there will be something for blind users to take care of business accounting   I have been hoping for this.  I'm signing up to test and get a free copy!  Tim

________________________________
From: Peter Holdstock <ptrholdstock@gmail.com>
To: The Jaws for Windows support list. <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 6, 2011 10:35 AM
Subject: Re: Introducing Jaws Scripts for Peachtree Complete Accounting, and Seeking Testers

Hi, would this be useful for managing home finances as well i.e. importing bank statements, recurring trnasactions etc.

peter

-----Original Message----- From: Richard B McDonald
Sent: Tuesday, December 06, 2011 4:04 PM
To: Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com

Hello,

This is an open call for beta testers for the soon to be released "Jaws
Scripts for Peachtree".  More can be learned about this at:

www.scriptsforjaws.com

Peachtree Complete Accounting is the leading bookkeeping, accounting and CRM
software.  More can be learned about Peachtree from the review of it by "Top
Ten Reviews" at:

http://accounting-software-review.toptenreviews.com/peachtree-review.html

Beta testers will receive a full copy of Peachtree Complete Accounting 2012
as well as a full set of the scripts.  These are commercial quality scripts
developed in conjunction with Virtual Vision Technologies (VVT).  VVT is the
one and only specifically named third party commercial script writing
company by Freedom Scientific on its own webpage.  Positions are limited, so
do not miss out!

Thank you,

Richard