From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of netbat66
Sent: Wednesday, January 3, 2018 10:39 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: installing windows 10 with narrator

i don't know exatly what you are saying.
after the setup reboots there is no speech until about 40 minutes. then you can load narrator and finish your account setup, screen and keyboard language. then you can load narrator when it gets to the desktop where you can install jaws and go from there to install your other apps.

From: Chris