From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Wednesday, January 3, 2018 5:10 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: installing windows 10 with narrator

Hi Chris,

I don't know what version of Widows 10 you're installing, but I'm running the latest, & the keystroke, Windows key + Enter, toggles Narrator on & off.  Don't get me wrong because what's working for you is working, but if your computer updates after you get Widows 10 installed keepthe the, Windows key + Enter, keystroke in mind for future reference.