From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Kristoffer Gustafsson
Sent: Tuesday, January 2, 2018 11:22 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: installing windows 10 with narrator

Hi.
I'm trying to install windows 10 using narrator.
It doesn't work for me. does it work for you?
I'm booting the dvd and it Begins to spin.
when it stops I try to start narrator with ctrl+ enter, nothing happens.
ctrl+ windows key + allt doesn't work either.
I want to make my installation of windows and jaws without help.
/Kristoffer

--
Kristoffer Gustafsson
Salängsgatan 7a