Re: Locating Pixel Position

Mike B. <mb69mach1@...>

Hi Bill,

Thank you very much.
Take care.  Mike.  Sent from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the end you have to ignore everything, & click I agree.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, January 02, 2018 5:00 PM
Subject: Re: Locating Pixel Position

Hi, Mike. I just spoke with VFO today, and they said that the keystroke is ALT plus DELETE.

So, Say you have an icon on the screen named Recycle Bin. You navigate to the icon on the screen, hold the ALT key, and press DELETE, and the X and Y coordinates on the screen will be voiced. This may not happen, however in a program such as Microsoft Word. In that case, ALT plus DELETE will give you coordinates based in inches from top and left.

Bill White

Billwhite92701@...

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Saturday, December 30, 2017 8:45 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Locating Pixel Position

Hi All,

A few months ago someone posted how to locate pixel position of the cursor using J2018 & Windows 10.  I thought I had saved  it, but I now find that I didn't!  Would someone please post that information if they have it, or will someone please explain how this is done?  All help will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks mooy moocho, & a happy New Year to all.

Take care.  Mike.  Sent from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the end you have to ignore everything, & click I agree.

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.