Re: Locating Pixel Position

Mike B. <mb69mach1@...>

Hi Bill,

Thank you very much.

From: Bill White
Sent: Tuesday, January 02, 2018 5:00 PM
Subject: Re: Locating Pixel Position

Hi, Mike. I just spoke with VFO today, and they said that the keystroke is ALT plus DELETE.

So, Say you have an icon on the screen named Recycle Bin. You navigate to the icon on the screen, hold the ALT key, and press DELETE, and the X and Y coordinates on the screen will be voiced. This may not happen, however in a program such as Microsoft Word. In that case, ALT plus DELETE will give you coordinates based in inches from top and left.

Bill White

Billwhite92701@...