Re: Team viewer Questions

Iksi hacker

Hi.
Wich are quality of sound on team viewer?
I tryed few times ago, but sound are verry terible.
Olso, i had same probrems with swiching computers, and coppy files and text.

On Jan 3, 2018 11:12, "Paul Price" <pprice72@...> wrote:
Hi all,

I have a few Team viewer questions with Jaws.

I can remote into a pc ok, but once in the remote window I cannot get back to the local window.

Also, if I copy some text or a link in the local window with control c and then try to paste it in the remote window, this also doesn't work.

I also went into the file transfer window and could see the local and remote file lists, but could not work out a way to get the files to transfer across.

Is there some key combinations I'm missing?

Thanks for your assistance,

Regards,
Paul Price
Email and mSN Messenger: