From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jason
White via Groups.Io
Sent: Tuesday, January 2, 2018 4:51 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Anyone know how to change the Windows Update choices in Windows
10

Task Manager can show you details of CPU usage, including which processes
are consuming the most CPU time.

If it's a question about what is slowing down a system, then you really need
to use analysis tools such as Task Manager.

I've never known updates occurring in the background to affect performance
significantly. However, I'm using modern, fast machines at home and at work.