From: Andrew Summers via Groups.Io
[mailto:asummers112=yahoo.co.uk@groups.io]
Sent: Tuesday, Jan 2, 2018 4:59 AM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: jaws 2018 and windows 10 fall creator

OK, where is fast start in windows 10 using JAWS 2018?

Andrew
-----Original Message----- From: Randy Barnett
Sent: Monday, January 1, 2018 8:02 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: jaws 2018 and windows 10 fall creator

I have a super fast machine that boots into windows in less than 5
seconds... This is with fast start disabled. Yet Jaws takes 10 to 15
seconds to start.
My win 7 machine starts Jaws immediately.
On 1/1/2018 11:53 AM, Lev wrote:
hi listers,

happny new year to everyone,

my question is this,

how much does it take to jaws start up when you turn on your computer?

I use windows 10 64 bits, intel core i5 and jaws 2018 and after I
logged in it takes about 25 seconds to jaws to start up.

is this on the normal range?

what do you think?