From: "Gerald Levy" <bwaylimited@...>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, January 02, 2018 11:59 AM
Subject: Re: Anyone know how to change the Windows Update choices in Windows 10

Unfortunately, in Windows 10, updates are applied automatically, and there is apparently no way for the end user to change this behavior as in Windows 7. That's one reason why I will not update to Windows 10 anytime soon. It seems that every time MS releases a new update to Windows 10,there is soon a flurry of posts on this and other lists about all the problems it causes with JAWS or Outlook or other programs. So stick with Windows 7 as long as you can.

Gerald