Re: chicken nugget has made computer unresponsive

Mich Verrier

run c cleaner first and it will help clear up any crap you might have running in the background. from Mich.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jed Barton
Sent: Monday, January 1, 2018 1:50 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: chicken nugget has made computer unresponsive

Hey guys,

OK, i just installed chicken nugget for twitter. I'm running jfw,
version 18. This computer is virtually unresponsive, and certainly
not behaving the way that it should. I also think it's time to figure
out why things are really starting to slow down. I know that i don't
have any viruses but it's taking several minutes to boot up as well.
So perhaps time to do some house cleaning. Any ideas guys on things
to do?