Re: chicken nugget has made computer unresponsive

Stephanie Switzer

If your computer was doing this before you install chicken nugget it’s likely not chicken nugget that’s the problem. However, if it is you can contact accessible apps on Twitter. I believe the owner has a general tech list and you may want to pose this question on that list instead of this one since this list is technically supposed to be for Jaws and freedom scientific related things. If it wasn’t it wouldn’t be called the Jaws for windows list. If you know that it is for sure chicken nugget that is the problem you might want to try uninstalling and reinstalling the program before you contact accessible apps on Twitter. They will most likely ask if you have done this.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 1, 2018, at 12:50 PM, Jed Barton <jedbarton@gmail.com> wrote:

Hey guys,

OK, i just installed chicken nugget for twitter. I'm running jfw,
version 18. This computer is virtually unresponsive, and certainly
not behaving the way that it should. I also think it's time to figure
out why things are really starting to slow down. I know that i don't
have any viruses but it's taking several minutes to boot up as well.
So perhaps time to do some house cleaning. Any ideas guys on things
to do?