Re: IPod Shuffle Alternatives?

Aidan <aidan.smarttalk@...>

The sixth and seventh nano were much better as it have a touch screen
with voiceover build in, and no need to configure menus to speak and
also were more accessible because of everything build in.

On 31/12/2017, paul lemm <paul.lemm@sky.com> wrote:
Hi,

If you can get hold of one the iPod Nano although it has a small screen,
it's not a touch screen so because of this it has physical controls so you
can change tracks, songs, playlists etc. without getting the thing out of
your pocket. In my opinion the Nano with spoken menus was the best iPod,
nice and small, held a good charge on a battery and has the physical
controls too. I don't think apple sells them as new, but I know in the
apple
online store in the UK apple sells refurbished Nanos and you can pick them
up second hand on eBay pretty cheap. I think I had the 4th or 5th
generation
Nano which were the first nanos to support spoken menus, although the 5th
generation was the better, even thinner, lighter and longer battery.

Hope the above helps

Paul