jaws and chrome behaving equally badly on 2 machines

Ray T. Mahorney

running jaws 15 on a win7 64 machine and jaws13 on a win7 32 bit machine and chrome seems to behave badly on both. Whenever I try to visit a website regardless Chrome either crashes or does not read screen contents. Chrome behaves nicely with NVDA on both machines but not apparently chrome and JAWS. uninstalling and reinstalling chrome did not help nor did clearing the cashes on both machines. both have adiquit memory to run both chrome and jaws. This is a recent development which has been puzzling me for months.  I can't think of anything I've done to cause this equally bad behavior on both machines. What might I be missing?