Locating Pixel Position

Mike B. <mb69mach1@...>

Hi All,

A few months ago someone posted how to locate pixel position of the cursor using J2018 & Windows 10.  I thought I had saved  it, but I now find that I didn't!  Would someone please post that information if they have it, or will someone please explain how this is done?  All help will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks mooy moocho, & a happy New Year to all.