windows live mail windows 10

Marvin Hunkin <neilmarvin@...>

Hi. a couple of blind friends, are using windows live 2012, and wi fifth 5th fifth 5th fifth 5th fifth 5th fifth 5th fifth 5th fifth 5th fifth 5thndows 10 64 bit, and when I install and using jaws 2018, latest build, and also got the 1up up fifth 5th fifth 5th fifth 5th fifth 5th fifth 5th fifth709 creators fall update and latest updates. Well windows live does not come up in the list of apps. Only windows messe fifth 5th fifth 5th fifth 5th fifth 5th fifth 5th fifth 5th fifth 5th fifth 5th fifth up up fifth 5thnger, and if I launch, then get a missi fifth 5th fifth 5th fifth 5th fifth 5th fifth 5thng dll. Any ideas, why. Thanks.