From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Friday, December 29, 2017 12:17 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Jaws & Win10 Latest

Hi All,

Running J16 thru J2018 & Widows 10 latest.  Whenever I invoke the, Insert / Jaws key + F10, keystroke to open the Jaws task list dialogue I have the following listed / showing:

Cortana   On Top
Main Menu   On Top
Microsoft Store
Maximized Microsoft Store   Restored
Microsoft® Windows® Operating System   On Top
OneNote   Maximized
OneNote   Restored
Settings   Maximized
Settings   Restored
Start   On Top
Windows Shell Experience Host   On Top
Windows Shell Experience Host   Restored

My question, how do I stop all the above crap from showing in the Task list?!  This is really irritating!

All help will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks much.  A very happy & prosperous New Year to all.