Re: Jaws & Win10 Latest

Maria Campbell

You might try typing background in the search bar, then choose which background apps run under system settings, press enter and turn off the ones you don't want.

Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@...

--St. Francis

On 12/29/2017 3:16 PM, Mike B. wrote:

Hi All,

Running J16 thru J2018 & Widows 10 latest.  Whenever I invoke the, Insert / Jaws key + F10, keystroke to open the Jaws task list dialogue I have the following listed / showing:

Cortana   On Top
Main Menu   On Top
Microsoft Store
Maximized Microsoft Store   Restored
Microsoft® Windows® Operating System   On Top
OneNote   Maximized
OneNote   Restored
Settings   Maximized
Settings   Restored
Start   On Top
Windows Shell Experience Host   On Top
Windows Shell Experience Host   Restored

My question, how do I stop all the above crap from showing in the Task list?!  This is really irritating!
All help will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks much.  A very happy & prosperous New Year to all.