From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Shirley Tracy
Sent: Wednesday, December 27, 2017 10:43 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Help with web sites

I am using Internet Explorer. I have Firefox but haven't tried it in a couple weeks because I was having some trouble with it. Think I'll go back to it, though. Thanks.
Shirley Tracy

---- Richard Turner <richardturner42@outlook.com> wrote:

=============

If you are using Internet Explorer, it has lots of problems and is not being updated.
You would be better off with Firefox version 52.5 ESR or Google Chrome.
I personally find FireFox to be better.
HTH,
Richard

(Sent from the iPod Touch 6)

On Dec 27, 2017, at 6:27 PM, Marianne Denning <marianne@denningweb.com<mailto:marianne@denningweb.com>> wrote:

What browser are you using?

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 27, 2017, at 8:52 PM, Shirley Tracy <stracy5@tampabay.rr.com<mailto:stracy5@tampabay.rr.com>> wrote:

Hello, all:

I'm using Windows 7 and JAWS 18. Haven't taken the plunge to Windows 10 yet.

Recently, and I think since the last JAWS 18 update snuck into my system, I've been having difficulty using web sites. I keep getting stuck and can't read through web pages I used to manage just fine. What happened?

Here's my latest challenge: I once signed up with "Instacart" and had no problem. Now, here's what I see on one of the pages: https://nam03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.instacart.com%2Fstore%2F%23store-wrapper&data=02%7C01%7C%7C90cba38602c0406ec54308d54d9a8616%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C636500248419403268&sdata=iSmJj5h6E6ctzQNdmhLK9sR2Zn8%2FQgBF2Y6o9uW68fQ%3D&reserved=0 Tool tip That's all I can read.
I can't read any tool tip message, and I can't move further forward or back. I'm trapped. To me, it appears as though the rest is blank.

I expected to have some trouble with Instacart, but this is happening on other web sites. Any ideas would be greatly welcomed.

Appreciatively,

Shirley