From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Owais Patel
Sent: Thursday, December 28, 2017 4:10 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Installing Jaws Onto Additional Devices

So I download Jaws from the Freedom Scientific site. And then how do I enter the Authorization code? Will a pop-up come up or is there a specific way to bring up the authorization field? Thanks.

Sincerely,
Owais

On Dec 28, 2017, at 11:30 AM, Jason White via Groups.Io <jason=jasonjgw.net@groups.io> wrote:

You download JAWS, install it normally, then enter your authorization code when prompted for it.