Re: Installing Jaws Onto Additional Devices

After you install Jaws and the system reboots Jaws will ask if you want to authorize it or run it in demo mode. Just select you want to authorize it manually via the internet and at some point you get to where you type or paste in your authorization key.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Owais Patel
Sent: Thursday, December 28, 2017 1:10 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Installing Jaws Onto Additional Devices

So I download Jaws from the Freedom Scientific site. And then how do I enter the Authorization code? Will a pop-up come up or is there a specific way to bring up the authorization field? Thanks.

Sincerely,
Owais

On Dec 28, 2017, at 11:30 AM, Jason White via Groups.Io <jason=jasonjgw.net@groups.io> wrote:

You download JAWS, install it normally, then enter your authorization code when prompted for it.