From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of John Covici
Sent: Saturday, December 23, 2017 3:26 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: how to restore a computer with Terabyte disk imaging without sighted help.

Those are now obsolete, latest version of Windows 10 (Creators update or later), will allow Narrator to speak in the pe environment. The keystroke is control+enter+windows.

On Sat, 23 Dec 2017 14:44:35 -0500,
Steve Matzura wrote:

[1 <text/plain; windows-1252 (7bit)>]
[2 <text/html; windows-1252 (8bit)>]
First thing to do is get yourself a copy of the late Carlos Nazario's
Windows pre-installation environment with NVDA. There's one for Windows 7 32- or 64-bit, and Windows 10 32- or 64-bit systems. You get these from http://www.opopanax.net/download. Create the DVD, then put it aside while you do the next step.

Next step is to create a standalone copy of Image for Windows. I
created an audio demo of how to do this. Get it from at
https://www.dropbox.com/s/gg10t516n0azszx/PE%20Builder.mp3?dl=0

Finally, boot the Windows pre-installation environment DVD you created, and when the talking Desktop starts talking, run your standalone IFW and do the restore.

HTH

On 12/22/2017 11:38 AM, Alan Robbins wrote:

Other than pulling the drive and using another computer with a USB to
whatever type connection is on the hard drive I do not know

Al