Help with web sites

Shirley Tracy

Hello, all:

I'm using Windows 7 and JAWS 18. Haven't taken the plunge to Windows 10 yet.

Recently, and I think since the last JAWS 18 update snuck into my system, I've been having difficulty using web sites. I keep getting stuck and can't read through web pages I used to manage just fine. What happened?

Here's my latest challenge: I once signed up with "Instacart" and had no problem. Now, here's what I see on one of the pages: https://www.instacart.com/store/#store-wrapper Tool tip
That's all I can read.
I can't read any tool tip message, and I can't move further forward or back. I'm trapped. To me, it appears as though the rest is blank.

I expected to have some trouble with Instacart, but this is happening on other web sites. Any ideas would be greatly welcomed.

Appreciatively,

Shirley