Re: Windows 10 Log-in Without Password

Sugar Lopez <sugarsyl71@...>

Hello Addison,

Not sure, LOL

Microsoft disability helped a lot.

To get my auto complete fixed(I had the correct box checked from day 1)

The rep from Microsoft dis. Copied all my contacts(F3) and added to outlook(not sure how she did but she did) and now outlook recognizes all my contacts.

Since I did a clean, full upgrade all my settings were lost along with my entire office/outlook and settings which was expected.

They did help me by issuing me a new product key and installing both office and outlook.

I also had a very nice person install outlook express before I had my outlook back. So I was able to access e mail for a while..(thank you, you know who you are)

I was able to stop the password sign in  buy directions that were sent here on this list.

I also had the screen savor stop and now mmy pc does not go to asleep when I walk away from it.

All this was under user panel by pressing the windows key, then netplwiz

I just tabbed around and it worked.

Here is where I also was able to find “never” sleep and the time it wants to stay asleep.

I called A, T Kratter for this help. They use to be my “go” people when I lived in Riverside, Ca and my PC, all my computers came from them.

Microsoft disability confirmed all was ok along with some helpfrom some friends here on this list.

I feel blessed having some folks understand that I am not as pc smart in computers but at least I try as a lot of us do if not all of us.

I wish I knew more than what I do and I am happy to know there are kind individuals who are patient and understand that we are all coming from different levels and are willing to still help.

Sorry I couldn’t answer you more.

You know you can always call or write me off list.

Hugs

Sugar

"But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with wings as eagles; They shall run, and not be weary; and They shall

walk, and not faint." [Isaiah 40:31]Bible

-Please support me in my journey to another opportunity of life at:

Bless you, Sugar Lopez

Hi Sugar  What did you do get the problem resolved?