From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Randy Barnett
Sent: Tuesday, December 26, 2017 3:44 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Windows 10 Log-in Without Password

OK, once you get to the accounts and select the one you want to modify uncheck the box for require a password at logon. Then click OK. Now a window will open asking for your password. They are your current logon password. fill in both boxes and click OK. If this doesn't work there is a underling issue.
On 12/26/2017 1:36 PM, Sugar Lopez wrote:

I did that. Still no luck