Re: Itunes

Karen Hughes <khughes8@...>

i felt that i tunes was taking over when i first used it too, smile. but try installing blind tunes free and use it with i tunes. it works a lot better. karen

----- Original Message -----
From: "Howard Traxler" <howard@traxlerenterprises.com>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Monday, December 05, 2011 11:17 PM
Subject: Re: Itunes

Well, I've got a start on it now. I have it down and installed. It started going through my music drive and after about 15 minutes I stopped it. Hope it didn't do any darnage to my music. What the heck was it doing? Was it moving all my stuff? I used to know where to find it all. does anybody have any instructions of this huge thing? I think it's taking over! HELP!