From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sugar Lopez
Sent: Sunday, December 24, 2017 11:42 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Need help with a few things

Hi all

Merry Christmas to everyone who celebrates this fine day!

Well I am slowly getting my programs together.

Still having issues with skype and signing in but oh well.

I want to know the following please.

-how to make win amp play an entire folder

I use to use the key alt, f and P and it would play.

-how does win amp keep playing my folder instead of stopping after each song?

E mail:

When sending a new e mail jaws is not completing the address, it does not even show up and it is in my contacts.

For example I have to manually type each address out.

When I first got windows 10 I had to type the address for this group manually once or reply to someone so that it could remember who I want.

I did the key F3 where my contacts are and all my address are there.

Why do they not show up when I start a new e mail?

-How do I get jaws to announce “delete” when deleting an e mail?

Thank you so much for your patience, kindness and for not letting me feel alone during this transition to windows 10

Thanks again

Sugar