Re: how to restore a computer with Terabyte disk imaging without sighted help.

Steve Matzura

First thing to do is get yourself a copy of the late Carlos Nazario's Windows pre-installation environment with NVDA. There's one for Windows 7 32- or 64-bit, and Windows 10 32- or 64-bit systems. You get these from http://www.opopanax.net/download. Create the DVD, then put it aside while you do the next step.

Next step is to create a standalone copy of Image for Windows. I created an audio demo of how to do this. Get it from at https://www.dropbox.com/s/gg10t516n0azszx/PE%20Builder.mp3?dl=0

Finally, boot the Windows pre-installation environment DVD you created, and when the talking Desktop starts talking, run your standalone IFW and do the restore.

HTH

On 12/22/2017 11:38 AM, Alan Robbins wrote:

Other than pulling the drive and using another computer with a USB to whatever type connection is on the hard drive I do not know

Al