Re: good accessible places to download accessible game engines

DAN REID

rs games is one place to try.

----- Original Message -----
From: paul lemm
Sent: Friday, December 22, 2017 4:44 AM
Subject: Re: good accessible places to download accessible game engines

Hi,

I'm not aware of any accessible game engines , but I have recently started coding audio games, so would  be really interested if you do find anything please do keep me up to date. I currently use the blast bay tool kit  (or BGT as its called for short) you mentioned, but I'm not sure what you mean by when you tried to run a script you got an error, which script did you try and run ? was it something you wrote yourself  or was it someone else's script you were trying to run? Either way it doesn't sound like an error with BGT , but more a problem with the script you were trying to run. the best thing to do is open the BGT help file, in here there is an introduction, read this first, then the language tutorial , this will teach you how to write and run your first ever script, and then teaches you to write more complex scripts and eventually walks you through writing  your first audio games. I actually hadn't done any coding before this and found it a really good tutorial that explains everything really well. Let me know if you need any further help with BGT and if I can I will be happy to help, but do please keep me up to date if you do find an accessible game engine.