From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Miriam Vieni
Sent: Tuesday, December 06, 2011 9:50 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: amazon.com Jaws 11

I'm new to this list. I am an older person and I've been using Jaws for a
long time and have never become a skilled user. So with that background,
I'd like to suggest that if someone doesn't know how to use Amazon, or
hasn't used a shopping site, or isn't comfortable doing it, and uses Jaws,
and asks the list for help, it seems to me that there might be a kind soul
on the list who would really try to help instead of embarrassing the person
for daring to ask and show his vulnerability.

Miriam