From: "Farfar on Laptop" <dgcarlson@sbcglobal.net>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 06, 2011 12:30 AM
Subject: Re: amazon.com Jaws 11

Addison --

Click on the item you want. Add to shopping cart. Go to checkout. Give them
your credit card.

Gee. it's really sort of simple, isn't it? Just like most shopping web
sites?

Why do you think we know what we can help you with? This is something you
have to figure out for yourself if you really want to get involved with
on-line shopping.

Practice, practice, practice, practise.

Dave Carlson