Re: GMail web site not reading middle message subject column?

Matthew Bullis

I am using the basic html format. If I change the screen layout to
simple, then it will read as I down arrow, but only one element at a
time. I wish it to read all the way across as I down arrow. This way I
can check the box after hearing the message particulars. Smart
navigation is off with document presentation at screen layout. In Jaws
18, it would read all the way across, but in 2018 it just reads the
sender and the date, skipping the middle columns.
Thanks,
Matthew