Re: GMail web site not reading middle message subject column?

Shai

Hello Matthew,
Which view are you in for gmail standard or basic HTML? If the
former, you may want to consider switching to the basic HTML view. I
have smart navigation turned off and JAWS document presentation set to
the simple layout in JAWS 2018 and mine reads the check box, sender,
subject and time as I down arrow.

On 12/19/17, Matthew Bullis <matthewbullisaz@...> wrote:
Hello, even after copying my Jaws 18 setting to my Jaws 2018 settings
folder under personalized settings, GMail isn't reading the middle
subject column. I want GMail to read the check box, the sender, the
subject and the time all the way across when I down arrow. I thought
that you set smart navigation off and document presentation to screen
layout and it would work like this. Is this a bug in the Jaws version,
or did I miss something? I copied the GMail settings file as a last
resort.
Thanks,
Matthew