GMail web site not reading middle message subject column?

Matthew Bullis

Hello, even after copying my Jaws 18 setting to my Jaws 2018 settings
folder under personalized settings, GMail isn't reading the middle
subject column. I want GMail to read the check box, the sender, the
subject and the time all the way across when I down arrow. I thought
that you set smart navigation off and document presentation to screen
layout and it would work like this. Is this a bug in the Jaws version,
or did I miss something? I copied the GMail settings file as a last
resort.
Thanks,
Matthew