Re: Maintenance agreement

Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...>

I would contact the distributor you purchased Jaws from to begin with or simply download Jaws 2018 although going from 17 to 2018 will use up both of your SMA's.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of stintonjoe@btinternet.com
Sent: Monday, December 18, 2017 1:17 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Maintenance agreement

hi

I have jaws 17 on my pc and it says I have 2 updates left but I cant work out what I need to to to use them, not sure if it makes any difference but I live in the u k, and not sure if this is just a thing for America

so if any one could help me by telling me how to do this I would be grateful cheers Joe