Re: list view and tree views in Filezilla

Richard Turner

I'm surprised no other JAWS users have chimed in here that might have far more experience with JAWS.
Perhaps you should call Microsoft Accessibility and have them watch what's happening while you do this and maybe, with their diagnostics they can figure it out?
Probably a long shot, but it might be worth a try.
I wish I could be of more help.
Richard

"Reality is the leading cause of stress for those who are in touch with it." -- Jane Wagner

On Dec 16, 2017, at 5:18 PM, Tom <tomcat509@...> wrote:

Yes Richard, it is the same version of Jaws, FileZilla and Windows 10 as you are using.

It is strange you are not having the problem while it is driving me crazy.  Going through the FileZilla  setup does not seem to suggest any solution either.  Well,, not that I can find anyway.

Tom