From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On
Behalf Of Tom Behler
Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2017 9:50 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Continuing Problems With Navigating List Of
Contacts In An E-mail Group

Hello, everyone.

I am continuing to have problems navigating the list of
contacts within several e-mail groups I have created.

This problem has emerged within the past few months, and I
keep hoping that the issue will be fixed with a new Jaws
update.

Basically, as I try to navigate the list of contacts in an
e-mail group, I get stuck on the first entry, and cannot
arrow down through the rest of the list in the usual way.

If anyone has found a work-around for this issue, please let
me know.

I'm using the latest build of Jaws 2018, Windows 7, and
Outlook 2016 with Office 365 here.

Dr. Tom Behler from Michigan