Keyboard Problem in JFW12 and 13

Engin Yilmaz <engin_yilmaz@...>

Hello everyone. my name is engin from turkey. We installed a keyboard layout called auttoman keyboard which is similar to arabic alphabet. Although there was no problem in jaws11 and prior versions, after jfw12 When I press a letter, JAWS say differen letters. for instance, When I pass to that keyboard layout with alt+shift and Press "a" for the first time, it says, "a", and the second time it says "b" like that.
is there any thing to do this to solve that problem?
any help would be very very important and good. thanks.