From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Friday, December 15, 2017 11:07 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Providing Remote Support to Sighted Users

I understand, but if you use Team Viewer or something else which may be accessible for you, you still have to instruct the other user to run this application and most likely ask them to enter a code of some sort so I really don't think you gain anything. Instead of asking them to run Team Viewer you just ask them to run Jaws, click on a few menus and enter the access code.
If you have to ask them to first go online to download/run team viewer it's way more complicated.
If Jaws was not installed on the system this would be a totally different story, but if all these systems have Jaws installed you are probably overthinking this (not meant in a bad way, but we all do this from time to time). I do woodworking and sometimes I want to built something and I come up with all these ideas and then I run it by another woodworker friend and he tells me to just stop making it so complicated *smile*.

Regards,
Sieghard