From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Alan Robbins
Sent: Friday, December 15, 2017 6:59 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Continuing Problems With Navigating List Of Contacts In An E-mail Group

Have you contacted VFO  regarding this issue and if so, what has been the response?

On Dec 14, 2017, at 9:49 PM, Tom Behler <tombehler@...> wrote:

Hello, everyone.

I am continuing to have problems navigating the list of contacts within several e-mail groups I have created.

This problem has emerged within the past few months, and I keep hoping that the issue will be fixed with a new Jaws update.

Basically, as I try to navigate the list of contacts in an e-mail group, I get stuck on the first entry, and cannot arrow down through the rest of the list in the usual way.

If anyone has found a work-around for this issue, please let me know.

I’m using the latest build of Jaws 2018, Windows 7, and Outlook 2016 with Office 365 here.

Dr.  Tom Behler from Michigan