From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Bohmann, Ben
Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2017 5:42 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: JAWS Outlook Contacts Help

Thanks for the help.  My user is still having this issue even after being on the phone with support for over an hour.  Maximizing the screen, running outlook repairs, reinstalling JAWS, reinstalling the OS, trying Windows Enterprise, Windows Pro, etc.  Nothing seems to help.   Support doesn’t seem to have this issue on their computers.

Ben