From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of john clayton
Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2017 9:14 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: J2018

Hello Becky,

I would suggest that you stick with jaws 18, 2018 seems far more resource heavy and slow to me as compared to jaws18,and there arent any improvements in 2018 that arent in 18 that you could make use of in win7 anyway.

as to win7 to win10? stick with 7 as long as you can, I have been using win10 because I have no choice,but given one, would go back to 7 in a heartbeat.

hth.

On 15 December 2017 at 04:34, Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@...> wrote:

I came straight from XP to Windows 10. I gathered a lot of information from a couple of lists, and have a savvy husband, didn't seem to be any real problem.

Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God,

Carolyn