Re: cannot install/activate pluginRe: Webvisum plugin lost

Gerald Levy

Someone on another list posted the following information about a Firefox add-on that supposedly makes Webvisum and other incompatible add-ons work with Firefox 5. I have not tried it myself, so if you upgrade to FF 5 and install this add-on, do so at your own risk. I cannot guarantee that it will enable Webvisum to work with FF5:

Here is the information I sent before concerning an add-on that
will enable those supposedly incompatible add-ons. It is called Add On
Compatibility Reporter. Follow the steps below and many of the add-ons you
have seen in the past may be enabled. Some may not work, but Webvisum and
Skip Screen will work normally.

1. Visit:
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/add-on-compatibility-reporter

2. Find the link that says 'add to Firefox' and press enter.

3. You should see the dialogue for Firefox launch that will prompt you to
install this add-on.

Gerald