From: Joseph Norton
Sent: Wednesday, December 13, 2017 5:57 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Latest JFW and Windows 10 mail

Hi listers:

Before I send a message to support, I would like to see if any of you are having an issue with Windows 10 mail not updating the reading pane when one message is closed and the next opened.

This was a problem in a prior build of JFW, but, they fixed it.  Now, in this latest version, if you are in Windows 10 mail, read a message, then press Escape to get out of it and down arrow to the next message and press Enter, the next message opens, but, JAWS is still reading the previous message.

I can press Control Page Down, then Control Page Up, the reading pane is updated and JAWS reads the message properly.

Can any of you duplicate this issue?

Thanks!