Convenient OCR and screen resolution?

Shannon

Hi all,

I just had a thought and wondered if it made any difference.

I have a program that has a pop up that the mouse, the invisible curser and the touch curser cannot read.

The only way to see what is in the pop up window is to use the OCR on the window.

Sometimes I know that the results are lying to me. They are just wrong. Spaces missing between words, numbers missing, numbers miss recognized. etc.…

Does the screen resolution play a part in the OCR results on a window?

If so what should I set them to so the OCR is accurate?

This program is currently on a laptop if that makes any difference.

Thanks

Shannon