Screen Shade can I change the keystroke?

Shannon

This could be handy but I find that the key stroke is not very convenient.

Is it reassign able?

There are very many key strokes I would love to reassign and little by little I am doing so, At least to those that I can. I am also disabling many that are duplicated.

And just as an aside the Jaws Right Mouse click will not disable the screen shade it has to be the physical mouse right click.

Which for me is also something I would like to change. I don’t want the person around me to reach over to the mouse, which I barely use and reveal what it is I am looking into.

Thanks

Shannon