Re: JAWS Screen Shade Not Working on Desktop Computer

Leo

hi,

to know what  screen shade feature is read the list of enhancements for jaws 2018 latest release on this link:

https://www.freedomscientific.com/Downloads/jaws/JAWSWhatsNew#Enhancements

Leo
El 13/12/2017 a las 02:41, Ashleigh Piccinino escribió:

Sorry, but what is the screen shade feature? I’m a totally blind user, but it might help my human reader to know this is off by default.

Thanks,

Ashleigh P

Sent from Mail for Windows 10