Re: amazon.com Jaws 11

Chris Smart <csmart8@...>

have you signed up for an account?
The process is similar to most sites where you can buy things. Find the item you want, click on buy, or add to cart, or whatever the link says. When you're done, you want to "check out".
If you haven't signed up for an account yet, it'll probably ask you for all your details - shipping info, payment info etc.

Anyway, this isn't really a jaws issue, unless of course you're asking how to navigate around a web page.

At 10:08 PM 12/5/2011, you wrote:
Hi All,
I'm trying to order audio cd from amazon ,my cousin show me how to order from amazom.com last week ago !! I have try to order audio cd but I forgot how to do it!! Does anybody know how to tell me how to order audio cd from amazon.com website? I really need your help to tell me how to do it with jaws!! I'm using jaws 11,window xp desktop computer with home edition. I will appreciate any help and answer from anybody.

O. Addison Gethers

e-mail address
oag1rottie@hotmail.com
O.AddisonGethers@gmail.com