Re: Losing sound

Mike Rogers

Ever since I updated to 2018, my voice stops working frequently. it stays silent for as long as 30 seconds or more. Didn't have this problem, when I first installed 18.0. I'm using Windows 7.

www.harmonicaworkshops.com

On Mon, 11 Dec 2017 19:04:06 -0500
"Maria Campbell" <lucky1inct@gmail.com> wrote:

Something strange started today.  I seem to be losing the sound of my computer after a certain amount of inactivity.  I know everything else is working fine, as I can read my screen with all apps running with my iPhone.  The only thing different is that I'm on wireless rather than on my modem.  Any ideas?  Thanks.

--
Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@gmail.com

--St. Francis