Re: accessible antivirus software

l. radical

Hello. i use Windows 7. thanksĀ for your responce.

Windows Defender, or Microsoft Security Essentials as it is known on Windows 7, is not only accessible, but included when you install Windows.

If you want a second one, which a lot of folks do have, I recommend Malwarebytes.

On 12/10/2017 12:35 PM, l. radical wrote:
Hello to all. I use the jaws version 17 and i am looking for a
friendly and accessible antivirus programm. Seams now i used the avg
product but lately i have trouble in accessibility. So any opinion
from your experiences wellcome.
Regards,
--Kostas--