Re: goldwave 631 and jaws

Richard Turner <richardturner42@...>

Hi Mike,

I hope the Law school finals go well.

I doubt this is helpful, but did you leave the zip file in the enu file?

Perhaps removing it, and rebooting?

I do not know if the JAWS scripts require a certain resolution, but if you have trouble with the Jaws cursor, then it sounds like something else is going on.

Make sure the window is maximized.

I know Jaws has something about a Virtual Ribbon and it should be turned off.

I am not a Jaws expert by any stretch of anyone’s imagination, but if you search for turning off the virtual ribbon in Jaws via Google, you will probaby find the answer quickly.

Or, I know there are others on this list that use GoldWave and that know much more about the mysteries of Jaws.

I’m glad at least the sets are now installed, not that it does you much good yet.

I’m sure it will get sorted.  At last resort, you could call Jaws support and see if you actually get a helpful person.

Best of luck,

Richard